guilde kamelot Index du Forum

guilde kamelot
Forum dédié à la guilde kamelot. Order & Chaos online

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook App Connection Problems

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde kamelot Index du Forum -> guilde kamelot -> guilde kamelot
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
indikrist

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 00:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Connection Problems Répondre en citant

Facebook App Connection Problems
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

On the other hand, when this type of problem happens to me, there are various steps Ill try to get the app to work again so I can get back to doing what I need to on Facebook, or even in the Facebook Messenger app for that matter. hopefully this is sorted soon. Im not just a Facebook user because I enjoy keeping in touch with friends and family, but I also use Facebook for work because one of my jobs deals directly with social media management. Facebook not loading on your iPhone? Try this Anthony Bouchard on May 25, 2016 3 I am a Facebook user, as I am sure many of you are too. Nevertheless, a reboot could help. 2018-01-02 18:28:50 jjackson42 still having facebook problems! #antisocialmedia *tears hair out; hides behind sofa, weeping silently* 2018-01-02 15:18:11 BlackCatDeals very bad service. Well detail how to do that below. HomeTips & TricksAccessoriesWhatsAppBest WhatsApp StatusWhatsApp GamesWhatsApp TricksTopicsJailbreakJailbreak iOS 10.1 & iOS 10.2Jailbreak iOS 9.3 & 9.3.1Jailbreak iOS 9.2 & iOS 9.2.1Jailbreak iOS 9, 9.0.1, 9.0.2iOS 9 Semi JailbreakiPhone modelsiPhone 2GiPhone 3GiPhone 3GSiPhone 4iPhone 4SiPhone 5iPhone 5CiPhone 5SiPhone 6iPhone 6 PlusiPhone 6SiPhone 6S Plus . Are you connected to the internet?Its embarrassing to admit, but sometimes Ill be trying to use Facebook only to realize that Im not even connected to any Wi-Fi networks and my cellular signal is too low to grab a signal. Use cellular data instead: If you dont have another Wi-Fi network in range, you can also try using cellular data instead. Try loading again after installing any available updates. thanks 2018-01-04 18:47:23 AppleSupport natashagcx thanks for reaching out. On the other hand, hopefully you were able to resolve the problem with one of the steps above. Android Forums Home . Try restarting the wireless router to ensure that you have an active internet connection. 2018-01-09 01:56:57 jdrussell44 wvsnowday their facebook account says two hour delay. Restart your wireless router: If you dont have a cellular network because youre using an iPad or iPod touch, or an iPhone without a SIM card, you may not have any other option than to troubleshoot your own wireless network. 2018-01-04 21:15:21 AppPromota hey guys! sorry for the inconvenience, but we're working on a small issue with facebook login. Change to another Wi-Fi network: The Wi-Fi network youre using may be experiencing problems, and connecting to another Wi-Fi network that isnt could fix the problem for you. Facebook reports . Assuming you do have a basic access to the app, you can follow these steps to report a problem from the iOS app: 1) Open the Facebook app and go to the More tab. 2018-01-05 06:40:51 haleydanny227 wfxy your facebook page is not working here. Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Google Your name or email address: Do you already have an account? No, create an account now. I have a problem with Facebook What isn't working? Log in pictures apps Total blackout Something else. Using FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibility. not sure if i even wanna add it again. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpCandy Crush SagaLoading. 2018-01-07 23:00:32 Eldarperi32 facebook how can i get a support from your team to solve issue? the automatic support not working 2018-01-07 20:00:27 cykelly1718 facebook -- my edit is still not working! please fix it. we are working with facebook to get it removed. 2018-01-06 11:56:00 WilliamsAL jackwillshelp have dmed you and messaged on facebook but no reply. Facebook problems last 24 hours Live Outage Map . How to report a problem to Facebook So if nothing we talked about above was able to resolve your problem, then youve got us stumped, but Facebook should be able to help you out directly. asap. We have a guide on how to change your DNS server settings from iOS itself, as well as how to do it from your wireless router. fly anyone but ba!!!! 2018-01-03 06:58:04 jbinvan cirque sent messages via facebook & website re: ticket issue and no response. 2018-01-08 06:18:12 VanceDiante like, theres this couple on facebook who ive contemplated on reporting numerous times because of the problems they make up 2018-01-08 05:20:33 ICKCREAM [] i have to log into my laptop to disconnect spotify from facebook and i can't be bothered to go into my room 2018-01-08 03:48:11 Firesphere colintucker facebook the fb app itself is shit anyway, but i don't have any issues with messenger 2018-01-08 02:09:19 marianayazne if anyone has tried texting me my phone is broken and will not cut on so you'll have to message me on facebook or twitter! 2018-01-08 02:09:16 lenaxheadey the facebook live stream is not working nice 2018-01-07 23:17:23 nameDSless so my facebook was logged out and locked 5a02188284
entrar a mi facebook con mi correolike automat pe facebookmultiple facebook logins iphonehow do you look at someone 39;s private photos on facebookxtreme ford tuning facebookfacebook ui psd downloadpictures that will get alot of likes on facebookfacebook likes uitzettenfacebook world at war energy hackfacebook hacking how to

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 00:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde kamelot Index du Forum -> guilde kamelot -> guilde kamelot Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation